Re: [TeXmacs] Screencasts about TeXmacs

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Screencasts about TeXmacs
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 16:51:53 +0100

Hello,

El Jueves, 1 de Diciembre de 2005 14:40, Luca escribió:
> I have some problems in reading the text.
> Not that is unreadable but it is not so good looking... could be a
> problem of the falsh plugin for mozilla (I'm using firefox on debian).

I know the problem. To improve the quality you just have to resize the window
until the quality is good (maybe you need to reload the file). The problem is
that I just upload the flash file. The browser opens it using all the
available window, because it doesn't have information about the size. The
size of the flash is 766x610 (aprox.).

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es