Re: [TeXmacs] Better system for donations

  • From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Better system for donations
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 02:23:35 -0500

Hi all,

Javier Arantegui wrote:

Hello,

El Viernes, 16 de Diciembre de 2005 13:05, Yordan Kyosev escribió:

is it clear, if exists such international association ?

One possibility is:
Organisation for Free Software in Education and Teaching
http://www.ofset.org/about

The organisation is based in France. So, maybe, it would be a good idea to contact them.

Probably Joris wants some control, especially with donations. I think that this would be easier when you are in control because there are less steps between you and the donnor.

May be what would try first is some kind of direct link between ofset and TeXmacs for driving donations... Just an idea... I dont know.

Cheers,

Offray

--
El Directorio