Re: [TeXmacs] Smooth fonts in PDF (in Windows)

  • From: Martín Ezequiel Garzón <address@hidden>
  • To: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Smooth fonts in PDF (in Windows)
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 23:39:39 +0100

Thank you very much for your prompt hint. It turns out the Font type
was already set to True Type (Type 1 did not appear as an option
within the menu). It's really not a huge problem as I could do my work
and then export it to PDF on a Linux platform, but here's my next
question, just in case. Is there a "brute force" method of copying a
subfolder of \texmf into an appropriate subfolder of the WinTeXmacs
installation? By the way, I did experiment replacing the fonts folder
in WinTeXmacs by the fonts folder from MiKTeX... and then I
reinstalled TeXmacs =).

Thank you once again,

Martin