Re: [TeXmacs] how to make bibtex workable under wintexacs systems

  • From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: Jack <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] how to make bibtex workable under wintexacs systems
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 10:41:07 +0100
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=googlemail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=SLA/g0k9Lv9wHGUFLYPBZbZ4bt1k78KJl2yRU7sGaasIRv350xKUnES+RQHUwQqDpXiUiAqpGjQs2vT55p1KeY0591xvSiklYe5p3ch9xv4GxV5BHmDueFaBNkdzsMGpg2Eus90rQr/pzRM8OBIAr5D1Vg6udAQu8xRrTo/llfA=

Please, be more specific when reporting such errors. Version of
WinTeXmacs, version of MiKTeX and included packages, order of
installation of WinTeXmacs and MiKTeX and chosen BibTeX style file
would be helful for any one interested in debugging your problem.

Á.