Customizing rendering of bibliography and references

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Customizing rendering of bibliography and references
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:48:06 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

Currently bibliography is rendered like this:

[1] Name of the author. Title of the book. Year.
and referenced like this: [1]

Instead I would like to have bibliography rendered like this:

Name of the author (Year), Publisher, Page count.
and referenced like this: (Name of the author, Year, page).

Is this possible and could any one give me an example how this might be
achieved?

Thanks in advance!

--
Jani Huhtanen
Tampere University of Technology

  • Customizing rendering of bibliography and references, jani . huhtanen, 01/17/2006