Re: [TeXmacs] no FIGURES!!!

  • From: Magnus Rohde <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] no FIGURES!!!
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:39:38 +0100

Den 17/2-2006, kl. 11:33, skrev Javier Arantegui Jimenez:

I found that problem before (well, I think that is the same problem), and
the solution was to use ps2epsi. Read a little more here:
http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/help/faq.en.html#usage-3

I did try that but when I use ps2epsi (part of ghostscript) I get an error. However I also converted the figures using ImageMagick and Adobe Illustrator, and that worked fine. So for now there is a solution, but the problem itself remains.

Magnus