Re: [TeXmacs] no FIGURES!!!

  • From: Magnus Rohde <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] no FIGURES!!!
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:08:19 +0100

Just so that you wont forget it ;-) I still have this problem with TeXmacs 1.0.6. I have tried to convert my pdf figures to eps (via .ps) but ghostscript reports an error, so the suggested solution does not work for me.

The figures show up fine inside side TeXmacs, but when I try to export to pdf or ps, I get blank pages, where I have used pdf figures. If the figures are large (and you use a slow viewer) you can sometimes see them in a short moment, but they dissapear quickly again and they seem to be sized differently (bigger) than they should be.

Magnus