Placement of floating figures in lists

  • From: Magnus Rohde <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Placement of floating figures in lists
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:58:29 +0100

Hi,

I have a very long descibed list that spans several pages and I have a figure relevant to some of the text, but when I insert a floating figure inside the list the figure gets indented like the list and it does not look good on the page with the figure shifted to the right. How do I get the floating figure unindented? The no-indent flags doesn't seem to work.

Magnus

  • Placement of floating figures in lists, Magnus Rohde, 02/17/2006