Re: [TeXmacs] Collaborative translation of TeXmacs

  • From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: Javier Arantegui Jimenez <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Collaborative translation of TeXmacs
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:59:07 +0100
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=googlemail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=LEXmHByJsAXZ6Ic24IyeOpkZS9dt7z3z8kodUKskaggwPyLKyJ08uZNz62GT+WifeEccyqzZehPzMq5gfwBmlWXOscQ11irEUsB/SamWnwvtNUBZ1htMEsW+AWpZtXvajsLYR5BforobXyMgoctfQlKMAW8p9IOXkkSdJTnJqa0=

I should have updated it. However, I never found the time. The current
way to do the translation, explained somewhere in the website, is
quite easy. It is very important to preserve a certain degree of
consistency in the translation, so either it is a task for a single
person or for a closely coordinated team. I'd be happy to hand this
work over to you, at the present moment too many undone tasks populate
my calendar to commit myself to the task.

'Alvaro.