Re: [TeXmacs] png at 300dpi for equations?

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] png at 300dpi for equations?
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 12:41:21 +0100

El Martes, 7 de Marzo de 2006 17:50, Alvaro Tejero Cantero escribió:
> Do you know if/how it is possible to produce high-resolution raster
> images of equations from TeXmacs' html export filter? The current
> resolution is well-suited for the web, but not for printing purposes.

I got bigger images using an ugly-but-easy hack. This is what I did. First, I
changed the document font size (Document -> Font -> Size) and selected size
14. I tried to select Other... but I got this error:

/usr/share/TeXmacs/progs/kernel/library/base.scm:56:12: In procedure
string-length in expression (string-length s):
/usr/share/TeXmacs/progs/kernel/library/base.scm:56:12: Wrong type argument
in
position 1 (expecting STRINGP): #f

Then I saved the document and closed TeXmacs. After that I opened it using a
text editor and change the line:

<associate|font-base-size|14>

to get:

<associate|font-base-size|50>

Doing that when you open your document the font size is 50 (or bigger if you
wanted). Finally you can export it to HTML format, and the equations will be
bigger.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es