exporting a drawn image

  • From: "Kamaraju Kusumanchi" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: exporting a drawn image
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:17:17 -0500

Hi
Previously I have drawn an image in texmacs using Insert -> Image
-> Draw image . Is there any way to export this particular image as
eps/pdf etc.,?

In this case this particular image is part of a large texmacs
document. So right now what I am doing is to copy this large texmcas
document to another temporary document and delete everything except
the image and then exporting it into eps. But this is very cumbersome
and not very elegant. Is there any other alternative?

thanks
raju

--
http://kamaraju.googlepages.com/cornell-bazaar