vertical-align in HTML exported table cells

  • From: Kai Sattler <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: vertical-align in HTML exported table cells
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 15:39:58 +0200

Hi,

When I create a table in texmacs (1.0.6) with cells that are formatted with
"Vertical cell alignment -> Center" the exported html file contains
this specification as follows:

When viewing the exported html in the web browser, however, the content of
that cell is not vertically aligned to the center. On

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/visudet.html#line-height

I found that the vertical alignment specification should read

and this works.

Is this misspecification a bug in texmacs, or do I ocersee something?

Thanks a log for any help.

--
Kai Sattler

  • vertical-align in HTML exported table cells, Kai Sattler, 05/09/2006