Re: [TeXmacs] Look and Feel preference reverts to Emacs after restart

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Javier Arantegui Jimenez <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Look and Feel preference reverts to Emacs after restart
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 14:31:58 +0200

Javier Arantegui Jimenez wrote:

I use SUSE 9.2 too, and sometimes I have the same problem. For example, I
cannot make TeXmacs remember to use gv as postscript previewer. I set up
the preference, but TeXmacs refuses to save it.

I think that I have speak about it previosuly in the list, and that Joris
is aware of the problem. I must say that I haven't filled a bug report (my
fault). The dificulty to report it is that sometime it works and the
preferences are correctly saved.

The particular details of what kinds of things are
forgotten by the preferences are not always completely
known.

But overall, the general problem with the
preferences itself is very well known, it
seems that the preferences / caching, etc.
features of TeXmacs are not yet completely
debugged, tested, etc.