Re: [TeXmacs] Split big table to multiple pages?

  • From: "Javier Arantegui Jimenez" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: "Corey Sweeney" <address@hidden>, "Marten Bauer" <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Split big table to multiple pages?
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 00:17:04 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

On Vie, Junio 9, 2006 22:29, Henri Lesourd wrote:
> I'm afraid that in the current state of TeXmacs, one cannot
> do tables which are bigger than a page (at least, it is my
> experience, I'm not completely sure).

My solution for tables bigger than a page (not multi-page tables) is
prepare a document only with the table, convert the document to a
postscript and, then, insert it in the document. Usually that makes easier
to change the size of the table, rotate it, etc.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es