Re: [TeXmacs] Split big table to multiple pages?

  • From: "Corey Sweeney" <address@hidden>
  • To: "Javier Arantegui Jimenez" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden, "Marten Bauer" <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Split big table to multiple pages?
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 13:35:30 -0500

A thought just occured to me.  I havn't tried it, but would there be some way to see the second page of the table instead of the first by setting the left margin to negative 8 inches, or the top margin to negative 11 inches (or something like that)?  If so, we could put the table in seperate .tm file, and include it twice, once for the first page, and once for the second page.

Not sure how well that'd work, but as I said, I just thought of this a second ago.

This brings up a question on includes, but I'll post that in a seperately titled mail to the list.

Corey

On 6/9/06, Javier Arantegui Jimenez <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

On Vie, Junio 9, 2006 22:29, Henri Lesourd wrote:
> I'm afraid that in the current state of TeXmacs, one cannot
> do tables which are bigger than a page (at least, it is my
> experience, I'm not completely sure).

My solution for tables bigger than a page (not multi-page tables) is
prepare a document only with the table, convert the document to a
postscript and, then, insert it in the document. Usually that makes easier
to change the size of the table, rotate it, etc.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax  +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es

--
((lambda (y) (y y)) (lambda (y) (y y)))