another newbie question(s)

  • From: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: another newbie question(s)
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 20:20:52 +0200

At first i'd like to thank you for your answers; i think i'm gonna fall
in love with Texmacs ...

One question for which i couldn't find an answer in the tutorials: i
have an equation which (with Texmacs) needs two lines to be written
(although with Latex it holds on only one line). I tried with equations
(in the menu MAthematics) but couldn't do what i wanted to. If you need
to see what i mean i can send my .dvi file and my .tm file. I don't know
if i am allowed to do it on the subscriber's list.

One more: when i write ||A||=sup_{1<= i,j <= n}a_i,j, i get two huge
vertical lines, which looks really ugly. A solution ???
Thank you for your answer

Marc