Re: [TeXmacs] Mathematica session.

  • From: Rudi Gaelzer <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Mathematica session.
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 17:58:26 -0300

On Wednesday 05 July 2006 00:43, Andrey G. Grozin wrote:
> It would be easier for us to reply to your question if you informed us
> what OS and what versions of TeXmacs and mathematica you are using...

OK. I'm running Fedora Core 5, with Mathematica 5.0 and
TeXmacs-1.0.6.4-1.fc5.

> Please try the following:
>
> 1. Say
> texmacs -p
> This will display your $TEXMACS_PATH, probably /usr/share/TeXmacs
>
> 2. Go to $TEXMACS_PATH/plugins/mathematica
> Is there a file Makefile.lazy ?
/usr/share/TeXmacs/plugins/mathematica/Makefile.lazy

> Is there a file src/tm_mathematica.c ?
I found: /usr/libexec/TeXmacs/bin/tm_mathematica
There is no src/tm_mathematica.c in the package. Is it missing?

> 3. Set the environment variable $MATHLINK_PATH to the directory where the
> MathLink library and its header file are installed on your computer. Set

I found: /usr/local/Wolfram/Mathematica/5.0/AddOns/MathLink
Is that it?

--
Rudi Gaelzer
Departamento de Física