Re: Texmacs accessibility

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Cédric Moreau <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Texmacs accessibility
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:34:25 +0200

Cédric Moreau wrote:

I would like to know if the whole of the functions of your software
(finely, spots, ...) are accessible only using the keyboard.

I don't understand what you mean by "(finely, spots, ...)". Could
you explain this more clearly ?

As far as I know, it is quite easy to assign a keyboard shortcut
to any TeXmacs function ; therefore, it is quite easy to write
an init script which assigns shortcuts to any functions you want.

On the other hand, it is currently not possible to use menus
only using the keyboard (e.g., "Alt-F" to open the file menu).
We plan to complete this part of TeXmacs in the future, but
this work is not going to be done before several months.

Best, Henri

P.S. : For redefining menus & keyboard shortcuts
in TeXmacs, you could have a look in :
<<
Help->Manual->Customizing TeXmacs

  • Re: Texmacs accessibility, Henri Lesourd, 07/10/2006