Re: [TeXmacs] My first non-trivial macro

  • From: "David G. Wonnacott" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] My first non-trivial macro
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:34:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Hc-host: Message scanned by SMTP2, Networking & Systems, Haverford College, Haverford, PA 19041 [v011]
  • Hc-mailscanner: Found to be clean

Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 13:36:19 +0200
From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>

David G. Wonnacott wrote:
>Can you give any other advice about how to get this working? I'm
>planning to also try the same sequence on an Ubuntu linux box I could
>use if necessary.

Either it is a stupid problem due to the fact that LaTeX
is not installed correctly on your machine, or either it
is a Mac-specific problem ; but I'm not a Mac user, so I
cannot really tell you more.
But perhaps more Mac-literate people could also give
you more detailed ideas about how to solve the problem
you currently experience on your Mac box.

The install seems to work perfectly on my Ubuntu box. I may track down
the problem on my Mac or ignore it for now and use the old version --
we got so tired of Apple de-supporting unix things that were vital to
us that we just gave up and switched back to linux. It's like open
source made easy.

Anyway, thanks Henri for confirming that there wasn't anything obvious
wrong with the commands I used to instal, and thanks Joris for
updating the CVS version so fast to meet my needs.

Dave W