Re: [TeXmacs] chapter appendices

  • From: Ingolf Schäfer <address@hidden>
  • To: William O.Bray <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] chapter appendices
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 09:02:31 +0200

Dear William,

Am 29.07.2006 um 02:54 schrieb William O. Bray:

That command creates an appendix for the entire book, i.e., it is at the level of chapter. The appendix I am looking for would be at the level of a section in a chapter, sublabeling within should reflect that the content is within a chapter appendix.

Maybe I do not know, what a chapter appendix is. If you just need a section which is called appendix in some chapters and has no number, then you can enter

\section*

followed by return. You can specify any title for this section now. For instance you could you "Appendix".

Yours,

Ingolf