Re: [TeXmacs] jpg, pdf, png won't load

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] jpg, pdf, png won't load
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:52:37 +0200

Hello,

El Domingo, 24 de Septiembre de 2006 22:59, Bob Lounsbury escribió:
> I just loaded 1.0.6.6 on Tiger when I try to load pictures all I get
> is a red question mark.

Could you start TeXmacs using a terminal (x11)? In this way, sometimes you
get
a useful explanation of what's wrong. Maybe you need something to import the
images. Anything you could need is available in Fink.

Could you import images before installing 1.0.6.6? Or, is it a new install?

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es