Re: [TeXmacs] eqnarray center on equal sign

  • From: "Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden>
  • To: Guillaume Dumont <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] eqnarray center on equal sign
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 02:52:33 +0700 (NOVST)

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006, Guillaume Dumont wrote:
> I finally decided to give a try to TeXMacs. My first impression is WOW, nice
> work. It almost has everything I was looking for in LaTeX editor. I created
> a first document in which I created a eqnarray, but I can't find the way to
> align on the equal sign. I always get a list of equation aligned to the
> right.
eqnarray consists of 3 columns, the left one is aligned to the right, the
middle one is centered, and the right one is aligned to the left (exactly
as in LaTeX). You write your stuff in the left column, and hence,
naturally, it is right-aligned. You should move your cursor to the middle
column (using the right arrow key), write =, move to the right column
(the right arrow again), and write your right-hand side.

Andrey