Re: [TeXmacs] eqnarray center on equal sign

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Guillaume Dumont <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] eqnarray center on equal sign
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:23:35 +0200

Guillaume Dumont wrote:

Another question, how can I do a \underbrace, what keys sould I hit?

Hit backslash, then you get "<\...>", then type "underbrace", then <ENTER>.
You need to be in math mode first (simply hit "$" to enter it) for the
underbrace and other mathematical notations to be properly understood.

A simple introduction to this, and to a certain number of simple basic
things in TeXmacs can be found in a tutorial I wrote about TeXmacs
some months ago :
<<
http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/~henri/texmacs/aTeXmacsTutorial.pdf