Re: [TeXmacs] How to turn a section into a section* -> documented ?

  • From: Jan Lellmann <address@hidden>
  • To: Nicolas Girard <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] How to turn a section into a section* -> documented ?
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 01:29:29 +0100

Hello,

I can't remember where I read it first, but it was also posted some time
ago in this list. That's a bit of a problem with TeXmacs: If you need
one of the 5% of shortcuts that are not intuitive, it takes a lot of
time to find them.

A nice thing to include in the documentation would be a cheat sheet
where every shortcut is briefly explained, sorted by environments (like
General, Text, Math etc.).

CorelDraw has a very useful button to view, print (and even export to
CSV) all available keyboard shortcuts. IMHO this is also a great idea,
but not as good as a cleanly laid out cheat sheet.

Best Regards,
Jan