[TeXmacs] Two problems with the package seminar

  • From: Nicolas Ratier <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Two problems with the package seminar
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 15:09:43 +0200

I use package seminar for slides presentation in Landscape mode:

When I wanted to modify my old slides I notice two problems:
(TeXmacs 1.0.6.11)

- "Titre" is not anymore centered in the page
- "Equations" can be only written on a small part of a page
("Equation" keep going to work well)

Is it a bug or I miss something ?

Nicolas

P.S. It is not a problem of translation from old version
to new one. You can easily reproduce the behavior on
a new blanc page:

Document -> Style -> seminar
Document -> Page -> Orientation -> Landscape
Text -> Title -> Insert title
Insert -> Mathematics -> Equations