Math mode in folded/switched branches

  • From: Philip Welch <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Math mode in folded/switched branches
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:27:47 +0000

I am trying to get some slides written for a presentation using
the fold and switches options, but am frustrated by my inability to
get the system to switch into math-mode whilst I am in a "fold".
Typing "$" brings up neither the math-mode tool bar nor does the tab key give the
convenient roman--> greek symbol alternatives. I can type in math items when prefixed
with the \ such as "\rightarrow".

(I tried this twice on a Linux system, and cygwin, system using 1.0.6
with the same negative effect).

Thanks very much,
With best wishes,
Philip Welch

--

Prof. Philip Welch +44 117 33 11807 Tel
Professor of Mathematical Logic +44 117 92 87999 FAX