Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs 1.0.6.14 segfault

  • From: Martin Costabel <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs 1.0.6.14 segfault
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 00:14:53 +0200

Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
[]
By the way: is Fink already working for Leopard?

Yes, of course. It has been working on Leopard from day one. The only thing is it does not yet have a binary installer, nor has an official binary distribution been prepared (chief honchos completely swamped with non-Fink work). But one can install it from the command line, and there exists an "unofficial" binary distribution at the university of Tokyo which has texmacs, currently at version 1.0.6.12 if I see this correctly.

I recently got a new laptop and had a lot of trouble installing Fink.

Nothing that couldn't be overcome with a little help from your friends, I would say :-)

--
Martin