User input is sometimes blocked

  • From: Marc Mertens <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: User input is sometimes blocked
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 16:56:15 +0200

Hello,

I have a strange and annoying problem with the latest version of
Texmacs. When I copy a piece of text (or mathematics) and paste it, texmacs
doesn't react anymore on the keyboard (although it still reacts on mouse
commands). If you resize the window of texmacs everything works again. I
don't know if it is related but sometimes when you select a text, and right
click to get access to the popup menu, the popup menu appears alright but it
does not react to mouse commands.
Some extra info, I have downloaded TeXmacs-1.0.6.14-src.tar.gz and
compiled it on a 64 bit, Linux Redhat Enterprise Linux 5.0 .

Can anyone shine any light on this (If needed I can provide you with the
document I'm working on (although it is rather large (about 55 pages)).

Thanks a lot in advance

Marc Mertens

  • User input is sometimes blocked, Marc Mertens, 05/25/2008