Re: [TeXmacs] a tex "minipage" equivatent?

  • From: Robert Lamar <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] a tex "minipage" equivatent?
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:09:36 +0100

Peter,

Peter Rapčan wrote:
Thanks Javier, that indeed solves my problem. May I suggest that your (Joris') steps be part of the documentation so that one searching for "multi-line table cell" (or alike) would find something in the texmacs help system...

Unfortunately, the terminology is not quite the same as your query. A search for "multi-paragraph table cell" brings up the exact information. Granted, it is a long document (4-6 screenfuls) and the interesting bit is at the bottom (cell-hyphen:=n).

I would agree that, if I were looking to make cells with several lines but only one paragraph, I would think to look for multi-line as well. It is not clear to me to see the best way to fix the documentation to make it more helpful, although it seems like part of the problem could be the search feature, rather than the documentation itself.

Helpfully,
Robert

registered under charity number SC000278.