Re: [TeXmacs] how to make glossary in texmacs urgently need help

  • From: "R. G. Cottrell" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] how to make glossary in texmacs urgently need help
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 10:38:29 +1000

R. G. Cottrell wrote:
address@hidden wrote:
Hi there,

I need help urgently to get an idea how to make glossary in texmacs. If you get experiences, please send me some simple sample file.

Best regards

Jack
It's in the manual under Links and Automatically generated content. It's like making an Index.

And no, I'm not going to give you an example that would expose my own situation.

Regards.

As long as I'm here, I'll ask this: Why, in the Help Menu, is the Tutorial greyed out. It's like you're arbitrarily raising the bar to discourage newcomers. I've generated a couple of documents using TeXmacs, and I've tried to make the tutorial function work by slightly devious means (like moving files around).

It's like you guys and gals don't want newcomers, which is a pity, because I wanted to contribute with the aim of making TeXmacs suitable for use in literate programming.

You don't want my participation? Ignore this message.

Regards, Graeme.