Re: [TeXmacs] Excel table and texmacs

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Excel table and texmacs
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 11:50:41 +0200

Hello,

El Martes, 26 de Agosto de 2008, Guillaume Andrieu escribió:
> I'm trying to work with statistical results on Excel (I also have open
> office). I would like to put the tables in texmacs document. Is there
> any way to convert such tables in the texmacs table format ?

Maybe this question of the FAQ
(http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/help/faq.en.html#usage-3) is useful to you. It
deals with OOo but I hope that Excel is more or less the same. If not, you
could use OOo to do this task:

"Question 19. How can I insert an OpenOffice.org table?
Answer.
1. Create a PostScript image of your table using OpenOffice (File→Print→Print
to file). Name the file, for example, “table1.ps”.
2. Convert the PostScript file to an Encapsulated PostScript file (.eps)
using
ps2epsi in a shell. Just type: “ps2epsi table1.ps table1.eps”.
3. Insert or link the image table.eps in the TeXmacs document."

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es