[TeXmacs] texmacs disappears (help!)

  • From: "el.douwen" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] texmacs disappears (help!)
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 12:45:21 +0200

hi
i am sorry to post this message a second time
i start my school year these days and i need to work on my documents
when i launch texmacs, i click right then "open a document" and i select one of the docs i had prepared during the last weeks
i click ok
and suddenly and systematically texmacs disappear
so i can not use any of my documents
i have tried sonethign else:
i create a new document
i save it anywhere
i quit texmacs
i lancuh again texmacs
i ask texmacs to open the document
same thing: texmacs disappear...
can any one give me an idea what io can do ?

Vincent