[TeXmacs] How to make slides for presentation

  • From: "YouJun Hu" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] How to make slides for presentation
  • Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 20:43:23 +0800

Hi, all

How to create simple and satisfactory slides for presentation?
I asked this question two days ago, but got no response.
Maybe this is such a naive/old question to ask that no one wants to waste
time to
answer it.
I remembered a similar question being asked some days ago.
Our famous Joris van advise using a style file in the CVS version Texmacs.
Today I use the CVS for the first time,
by now the CVS hasn't completed checkouting the source code.
In the meantime, I play with menus in the Texmacs interface.

Finally and fortunately, I found the solution which is too simple to be
called a
solution.

Q: How to create simple slides?
A: It can be done in three Steps:

Step.1: Document---style----seminar
Step.2: Document---page----size---A5
Step.3: Document---page---orientation :landscape

Step.3 is the new findings of today which solves my early problem.

Now I can save it as pdf, then view it in full screen mode in a pdf reader.
It looks good, though not perfect.

I wonder how you make slides and I'm willing to hear about it.

Thanks.
YouJun