[TeXmacs] Ukrainian language BUG

  • From: Andrey Riabushenko <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Ukrainian language BUG
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 14:47:18 +0200

Hi guys,
In ukrainian language there is a letter which looks exactly like english
letter - i. But when I press this letter on the keyboard I get - <#456>
instead. All others letters work just fine. Does anyone knows how I can fix
this?

I have tried TeXmacs 1.0.7 on both FreeBSD and Linux.

I think only one line of codepage somewhere deep in TeXmacs source must be
changed.

Please tell me where are codepage for ukrainian language is located. I will
submit a patch then.

  • [TeXmacs] Ukrainian language BUG, Andrey Riabushenko, 12/09/2008