Re: [TeXmacs] Math in title and Hyper-modifier

  • From: Aleksandar Andreski <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Math in title and Hyper-modifier
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 12:52:00 +0100

Thanks for the advice (also to Javier). It works.

IMO, the Hyper modifier should get you to a "Insert Greek character"
mode while in math mode. Pressing F5 is equivalent to pressing Hyper. I
set the keymap such that Hyper_L is bound to the Menu key since there is
no Hyper key on the keyboard (duh) and the Menu key is not used in
Linux.

So if you type "$" to go into math mode somewhere in the document then
pressing F5 or Hyper- plus eg. the key "p" will give you the symbol
"pi".

It works with F5 but not with Hyper-.

But anyway, now that I have a way to insert math in the title (and F5
works instead of Hyper-) this Hyper- problem is not really that big an
issue.

Thanks for the links.

Greetz
Aleksandar