[TeXmacs] Plugin TeXgraph

  • From: Corcelle <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Plugin TeXgraph
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 15:42:03 +0100

Hello,

I ended the grapher for cartesian curves in the TeXgraph plugin :
A screenshot of the formulary :
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/246467/TeXgrah/Capture_traceur_texgraph_5.png
wich gives :
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/246467/TeXgrah/Capture_traceur_texgraph_6.png

I also added an entry in the menu for quick constructions for maths teachers (or not) that will be completed regularly.
All the informations and the plugin are here (in french) :
http://corcelle.wordpress.com/texmacs/plugin-texgraph/

If someone is interested I could give an english version of the grapher.

I have two question :
1. Is it possible to automatically add a package provided by the plugin when opening the grapher (in fact when opening a switcher like the gnuplot one) ? For now the user has to add the texgraph_script.ts package by hand before opening the grapher.

2. Users told we about problems when adding a new version of the plugin TeXgraph. The grapher couldn't work properly. They had to remove all the ~/.TeXmacs/texts/scratch files and to restart TeXmacs and in one case it wasn't even enough so the ~/.TeXmacs folder as to be removed.
I think it is linked to my texgraph_script.ts file which changes each time (this file is based on the packages/program/script.ts file) but I can't tell in which way.

Have a good day.

Emmanuël