[TeXmacs] A small typo

  • From: Anderson Brasil <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] A small typo
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 22:07:28 -0300

I don't know if it has been already corrected (I am still using version 1.06) but I would to report a small (but very annoying) typo at the portuguese translation for the word "demonstration" at the styles file. It should be "demonstration" instead of "demostration". I would like to request the developers to check if it has been fixed at newest versions of Texmacs and to fix it if not.

BTW, I can't send the files to my student with this typo at every demonstration (they will start thinking that I really don't know how to spell it :-p). Can please someone tell me how can I fix it at my own instalation of texmacs?

Cheers,

Anderson Brasil