Re: [TeXmacs] A small question about numbering of theorems

  • From: "Adrian S." <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] A small question about numbering of theorems
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:02:39 -0600

I think what I wrote won't help you...

Probably you might need to read the part of the manual in
help->manual->Writing your own style files

and then go to the section 5 under the title 5.Further notes and tips
5.1.Customizing arbitrary tags.

Also, section 4.5 Customizing numbered textual environments

I wish I had a clean answer, since you probably had already done that....

Peace.
-Adrian.