[TeXmacs] cadre

  • From: El.douwen <address@hidden>
  • To: * Liste TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] cadre
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 19:15:04 +0200

i am sorry for all these questions suddenly
i try to type all my lessons with texmacs and to be efficient and rapid with this programm

i want to insert a rectangle in order to write something in the rectangle, because it is an important remark. The question to know wether it is coherent with the philosophy of latex interests me but i know that a lot of colleague will try the same thing as me

i know how to insert a block
but
- if i type too much, there is no automatic return to the line
- if i type "return" thats creates a new case in the table

i just want to make an "encadré"

does anyone know the solution for that ?

thank you

Vincent