Re: [TeXmacs] cadre

  • From: bytecolor <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] cadre
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 10:53:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Vincent,

There are a few properties of a table you can change.

* Cell->Special Properties->Block Content->Always
Return will then start a new line in the current cell.

* Table->Width->Exact
Enter something like: 25em
* Cell->Special Properties->Hyphenation->Top
This will wrap the text within the fixed sized table.

I still don't understand _exactly_ how these work, but this may give you the
results you are after.

--
bytecolor (S. Edward Dolan)