Re: [TeXmacs] Multiline problem

  • From: Jayakrishna Reddy <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Multiline problem
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:55:12 +0530

Hi ..

I know about how the Texmacs evaluates the input both in multiline mode and normal mode.

But my problem is not with evaluation, how the Texmacs is sending input to octave plugin.

Let me explain again

When i am in octave plugin, with the following input

octave> x=1
              y=2

Texmacs is sending this as <document x=1 y=2>,  that is it is placing space and sending to octave plugin instead of newline. Because of this octave throws an error message as parser error.

How can octave evaluate a statement of input type x=1 y=2

Now i want from you if there is possibility to change something so that Texmacs send input as

x=1
y=2

to Octave plugin

so that octave can assign 1 to x and 2 to y.

thanks

Jayakrishna Reddy