[TeXmacs] Outline mode?

  • From: Davide Anchisi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Outline mode?
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 09:53:17 +0200

Hi,

for long and/or complex documents it would be useful to to view the structure of the document and to browse the document through it. And, also, to change sections, subsections, etc, order (i.e. to move one section with its text, as a block, to another part of the document). Something like an outline mode.

Is it possible in TeXmacs? I couldn't find that feature, and if there is not, I would suggest it for a future release.

Thanks,

Davide

SEMEL (SErvizio di Messaging ELettronico) - CSIT -Universita' di Udine