Re : [TeXmacs] Problem with my new installation

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re : [TeXmacs] Problem with my new installation
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:53:03 -0400

Excuse me for my description : actually the manipulation was

XWin&

(the empty black window appears)

fvwm2&

(nothing appears in the black window, and the error message "can't open display" appears in the cygwin window)

and then, after waiting for 2 or 3 minutes i close the big window.

I have made the same experience right now... As you said : the most important is to run texmacs, and this is possible with startw&. At the same time i can't prevent myself to be worried with this...

Thank you for caring,

Richard

-----E-mail d'origine-----