Re: [TeXmacs] Outline mode?

  • From: Davide Anchisi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Outline mode?
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 11:41:29 +0200

Thanks!
That solves half of my question.
I didn't realized that I can browse a document through the Table Of Content.

Davide

Quoting Pablo Angulo <address@hidden>:

Have you tried to insert an index in "automated text generation", then
update/index? You can use that to view the structure and browse the
document, though you cannot change the order of sections AFAIK.
Regards

Davide Anchisi escribió:
Hi,

for long and/or complex documents it would be useful to to view the
structure of the document and to browse the document through it. And,
also, to change sections, subsections, etc, order (i.e. to move one
section with its text, as a block, to another part of the document).
Something like an outline mode.

Is it possible in TeXmacs? I couldn't find that feature, and if there
is not, I would suggest it for a future release.

Thanks,

Davide

SEMEL (SErvizio di Messaging ELettronico) - CSIT -Universita' di Udine

SEMEL (SErvizio di Messaging ELettronico) - CSIT -Universita' di Udine