Re: [TeXmacs] Feedback on texmacx

  • From: Michael Lachmann <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Feedback on texmacx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 00:40:53 +0200

You can look a bit back up the list for the discussion. I'm using two
files, I think:
noweb.ts stored in ~/.TeXmacs/styles, and a few key bindings in
~/.TeXmacs/progs/my-init-texmacs.scm

I installed noweb, and maybe that's it. Attached is a sample TeXmacs file.

Tell me if it worked...

Michael

noweb.ts:
--
<TeXmacs|1.0.7.2>

<\body>
<use-package|jsc|tmdoc-traversal|tmdoc-markup|tmdoc-keyboard>

<assign|noweb-fragment|<\macro|name|x>

<\cpp-fragment>

\<less\>\<less\><label|<arg|name>><with|color|red|<arg|name>>\<gtr\>\<gtr\>=

<arg|x>

@
</cpp-fragment>
</macro>>

<assign|noweb-ref|<macro|name|\<less\>\<less\><hlink|<arg|name>|<merge|#|<arg|name>>>\<gtr\>\<gtr\>>>

<\initial>
<\collection>
<associate|page-type|letter>
</collection>