Re: [TeXmacs] my macros stopped working after upgrade to 1.0.7.9

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] my macros stopped working after upgrade to 1.0.7.9
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 14:57:44 +0100

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 12:38:53AM +0100, Peter Rapčan wrote:
> Thank you for your answer. Indeed, disabling the fast environments solves
> the problem.

I finally decided to provide limited support for the old style of putting
assignments
inside the main documents: I only look for assignments in the first ten
paragraphs.
This should be fine, since most adverted TeXmacs users who use this
possibility
usually do so in the start of the document. Anyway, the use of assignments
inside documents is deprecated and will be removed at a certain stage.

Best, --Joris