[TeXmacs] PDF-export and brackets

  • From: Eshat Cakar <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] PDF-export and brackets
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 15:54:42 +0100

Dear list-subscribers,

I am using version 1.0.7.9 on debian sid and have two little problems.

1. Exporting files to PDF does not work anymore, instead texmacs creates a
postscript file:

[eshat@xoi][~/Studium/Operations_Research]: file Operations_Research.pdf
Operations_Research.pdf: PostScript document text conforming DSC level 2.0

Using ps2pdf on this file creates a valid PDF. Am I missing something?
I already tried regenerating my .TeXmacs folder and also using
dpkg-reconfigure which both didn't help.

2. Additionally I would like to know, how to force single-sided brackets
(inside a math-environment), without disabling the automated brackets option?
I know that using \choice gives you a left-sided bracket, but I also need the
right-sided version sometimes. Maybe there is an equivalent command?

Thanks in advance

--
eshat cakar
web: www.eshat.de gpg-id: 799B 95D5