Re: [TeXmacs] PDF-export

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: Kostas Oikonomou <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] PDF-export
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 13:05:31 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011, Kostas Oikonomou wrote:

I don't think there is any problem with 1.0.7.9. Mine exports PDF fine. Your problem may be that something goes wrong with ghostscript (gs).

When I run "texmacs -debug" in a shell window, and I export to PDF, I see

System: gs -dQUIET -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -dSAFER -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -sOutputFile=/export/home/ko/talks/entc/entc-talk.pdf /export/home/ko/.TeXmacs/system/tmp/tmp_1194474081.ps -c '[ /Title (entc-talk.pdf) /DOCINFO pdfmark'

I don't see this at all. I don't see any console output when I export PDF (though when I start up TeXmacs I see lots of font opening debug messages).

After reviewing my TeXmacs build log I see that during configuration it said:

disabling experimental PDF renderer

amoung other disabled things.

Is this the cause of my problems? How do I enable the experimental PDF render?

--
Russell O'Connor <http://r6.ca/>