Re: [TeXmacs] PDF-export

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] PDF-export
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 11:40:45 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011, Eshat Cakar wrote:

Dear list-subscribers,

I am using version 1.0.7.9 on debian sid and have two little problems.

1. Exporting files to PDF does not work anymore, instead texmacs creates a
postscript file:

[eshat@xoi][~/Studium/Operations_Research]: file Operations_Research.pdf
Operations_Research.pdf: PostScript document text conforming DSC level 2.0

Using ps2pdf on this file creates a valid PDF. Am I missing something?
I already tried regenerating my .TeXmacs folder and also using
dpkg-reconfigure which both didn't help.

This appears to be Bug #30120 <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?30120> I noticted this too this week when I upgraded from 1.0.7 to the latest 1.0.7.9. It would be nice if this got fixed.

--
Russell O'Connor <http://r6.ca/>