Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs 1.7.0.10 fonts in Windows XP SP3

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs 1.7.0.10 fonts in Windows XP SP3
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 23:44:40 +0200

Dear Denis,

  I am sorry to see that nobody has been able to help you out with your problem. Have you made any progress yet? I know nothing about the TeXmacs font system so I couldn't help you without spending a great deal of time, and I'm right in the middle of my exams... Please keep us posted on your progress.
Miguel de  Benito.